Keyscape VST is a truly revolutionary software with a unique approach with which you can use virtual keyboard instruments more effectively. Now you can implement them in your most unconventional and individual projects.
The creators of this digital product assure their users that it took them more than ten years to collect all the most iconic and interesting variants of keyboard instruments. All of them have been restored, and are presented in their most current form.
About Keyscape VST
The first thing to understand about Keyscape is that it is not like Omnisphere 2 (or even Omnisphere 1) in terms of programmability and depth.
Whereas Omnisphere gives you a wide range of editable parameters and synthesis mechanisms to delve into, Keyscape VST is about the sampled instruments themselves, not their comprehensive customization.
Nevertheless, Omnisphere 2 owners can actually load Keyscape presets into said synth, bringing their arsenal of sound shaping and processing tools to vintage Keyscape tones.
All it takes is the latest version of Omnisphere 2, which makes the Keyscape presets available in the browser and loads them as layers with all their controls. Of course, this is a very big bonus.
The Keyscape interface is simple and straightforward: the patch browser on the left, a big picture of the loaded keyboard in the middle (unfortunately, not playable with a mouse), sound editing tabs, Settings and Info (showing the history of the current keyboard) at the bottom and a menu of service programs and systems at the top.
The Browser lets you select from the ten top-level instrument types in the top panel (acoustic pianos, keyboards, electric pianos, etc.) Or go directly to one of 36 specific models in the drop-down menu below.
Presets are listed in the bottom panel and more than 500 are included, most are in linked sets, so “Rhodes – Classic Amp” is followed by “Rhodes – Classic Amp Warm Blues,” “Rhodes – Classic Amp Clean Dry.” and so on.
Loading a preset with many instruments takes some time, even with an SSD, as one would expect given their scale.
The text “Preview ready” appears in the progress bar when the patch is available for basic (i.e., no looping and a full stack of velocity layers loaded) listening on the screen or with the connected keyboard, reducing thumb-turn time.
Keyscape VST Review
We could spend three times as many words as we have for this entire review discussing the actual keyboards underlying the Keyscape, but here’s a recap of the highlights – the full list can be explored on the Spectrasonics website.
In the acoustic piano category, the LA Custom C7 tops the list, an “enhanced” Yamaha C7 whose mallets use “rare long-fiber natural wool felt.” It’s joined by a 1900 Wing piano in two configurations: one with nails on the hammers and one with a fancy ball-bearing “tremolo” pedal.
For us, the best of the unusual series of classic Keyscape keyboards is in the electric piano category. The main event is the LA Custom Model E Rhodes with its smooth early 80’s sound, but we actually prefer the 73 MkI and the awesome Wurlitzer 200A. There are also Hohner, Yamaha, Vintage Vibe and Weltmeister models.
Keyscape VST Features
- The ability to pick appropriate tones for appropriate music.
- Also, it supplies us with high-quality creative effects for creating great sound.
- It can also generate mechanical sounds, pedal noises, and ideas for fantastic musical masterpieces.
- Moreover, we can use this to dynamically articulate everyone.
- This application has a smorgasbord of 100 patches that are beautiful and very versatile for exact outcomes.
- The customer will also value the free UI and functional system.
- This application also enables users to customize the various sound symbols.
- There are also a large number of patches for different device models.
- It may also employ the really beneficial for customer rules half and half Dual sound office.
- Moreover, this program has its own internal library for precise reading as well as client pauses.
- 2.4 GHz Intel dual-core processor or higher (i7 recommended)
- 8GB RAM minimum
- Solid State Drive recommended
- 80 GB of free hard drive space (30 GB for lite install)Mac Users:
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite or higher
- AU, VST 2.4, or AAX-capable host software
- 64-bit host Windows Users:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- VST 2.4 or AAX-capable host software
- 64-bit host
Keyscape VST is an exceptional virtual instrument that offers an extensive collection of high-quality keyboard sounds, ranging from vintage electric pianos to modern synth pads.
With its advanced sound engine and intuitive user interface, this software can help musicians and producers achieve a new level of creativity in their music production.
Keyscape VST offers a vast library of meticulously sampled sounds that capture the nuances of each instrument, ensuring that your music will sound authentic and expressive. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, Keyscape VST is an essential tool for any music production workflow.
By downloading this software, you’ll be able to access a world of inspiring sounds that can take your music to the next level.